1/4 Imperial Artists' Paper Stretcher for Watercolour - Series 1 (11in x 15in)
Brand brown tree art
The original award-winning series 1 Artists' Paper Stretcher sold to over 30 countries.
Flawlessly flat paper made quick and simple WITHOUT paper damage at the margins.
Designed to help artists combat the crinkling effect, known as 'cockling', which occurs when paper swells after being exposed to moisture, it's design gives artists complete control over their paper right from the get-go.
From start to finish, patented S1 Artists' Paper Stretcher simplifies and speeds up the entire process involved in creating watercolour art by way of it's simple spring clip system and patented method of traction.
Spend LESS time preparing, MORE time painting.
Save time | Save effort | Improve your art
Supports 1/4 imperial size paper: 27.9cm x 38.1cm | 11in x 15in
Not Your Size?
If you wish to work with a different size of paper, which is not listed here on our site, then click here to get in touch with us and order a size to suit your needs.
- IT'S SIMPLE TO USE
- NO GUMMED TAPE
- NO STAPLES
- NO PINS
- NO WHEAT PASTE
- NO HAMMERS, SCREWDRIVERS, ALLEN KEYS, T-WRENCHES, PLUGS OR CLAMP BARS
- INVOLVES NO CREASING AND NO PAPER DAMAGE AT THE MARGINS
- GIVES YOU MORE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION - USE AS MUCH WATER AS YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT
- SAVES TIME - SPEND LESS TIME PREPARING, MORE TIME PAINTING
- SAVES EFFORT - INVOLVES NO SEPERATE TOOLS FOR USAGE
- VERSATILE - USE WATERCOLOUR, ACRYLIC OR INK
- FLEXIBLE - CAN BE USED WITH LIGHTWEIGHT AND HEAVYWEIGHT PAPERS